Friday, September 16, 2016

Hello Friday

I am borrowing an idea from Lori and sharing how my week looked over on Instagram.  The first few weeks of a new school year are always packed with lists of things to do and not a lot of time left for fiber fun.  Add to that half marathon training and there you have it, full days, working hard to stay on track with clean eating, and a bit of knitting on the couch in the evenings.  Just 24 hours to go before I head to the start line.  Then I can reclaim some of my weekends with shorter runs and longer sewing sessions!  
Happy Friday.

3 comments:

the ark said...

You are amazing! Good luck!

Lori said...

Have fun! Run hard! I hope the showers hold off until the race is over!!

karen said...

love the looks of your weekend!! I bet you did splendidly on your run