Wednesday, July 20, 2016

yarn and books

I have spent a lot of time at my library this summer and have found some lovely books.  I am hoping to start this one this afternoon, Dinner with Edward: a story of an unexpected friendship.  There are two other books in my TBR pile but I think this one will go quickly.
I cast off the body of my Abigail cardi and need to start the sleeves.  I have a bit of traveling coming up so I am pulling a few skeins to see if there might be a hat or shawl for a traveling project.  The Malabrigo is bright and cheery.  The green yarn was purchased in London last fall and would make a pretty shawl.  Just need to visit my Ravelry library to see if there is a pattern that would fit.
Happy Wednesday!  Be sure to visit Ginny to see what others are knitting and reading this week.

2 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

That green yarn would make a beautiful Antarktis.

karen said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but I'm here now! I was going to the library but the pressure to return books was too great, so I'm reading the ones I own :) beautiful yarn!!!