Friday, July 15, 2016

Fiber Friday



I am taking full advantage of my summer break this week, ignoring all but the most necessary of tasks outside my sewing room and playing with lots and lots of fiber.  If you have not yet looked at Sujata's book, you really need to check it out.  I finished my Windmills quilt top and started cutting some charm squares that have been in my stash for a fairly long time.  I am not sure what I will do with these little free form hourglass blocks but it was fun to make them.  I also got started on the next border for my Gwennie quilt along medallion. 
The weather has been perfect for running and reading on the deck.  In fact, I think I need to get outside now!
Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Julierose said...

I love Sujata's book--I want to make Crossroads...but first, a word
from Cassidy's QIP "I need to be quilted!!" LOL hugs, Julierose