Friday, July 22, 2016

Fiber Friday

Last weekend, I read a post from Meredithe that gave me a bit of extra motivation to stitch every day.  I know that giving myself time to create each day is a good thing but there are times when creating takes a back seat.  I decided I was up for the challenge.  I got a lot of sewing and knitting done this week but my favorite day was the little dresses sewing day.  My daughter brought her machine over and we spent part of the morning cutting and sewing little dresses for Lori to take to Bolivia this fall. 
Hope there is some fiber in your Friday and the week ahead.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

The dresses are adorable! They will make some little girls very happy!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Those dresses are adorable. Such a wonderful cause. Thanks for reminding me to help Lori too. And, yes a little stitching each day is essential to healthy living.

Lori said...

So cute! Thank you!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kurt Schindler said...


Sew sweet. Love them and for such a good cause.

Charlotte