Sunday, May 22, 2016

Weekending

I had a lovely chunk of time this weekend to start playing with ideas for that special baby quilt.  Yes - we will be welcoming our first grandchild around Thanksgiving.  I took my daughter to pick out fabrics awhile back and have a glimmer of an plan.  I played with half square triangles in two sizes (we bought plenty of fabric) and then last night, a fun idea popped into my head as I was finishing up some knitting.  So I will probably plan on paper a bit this week and get back to the cutting board next weekend.
Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The colors are cheerful and perfect for a baby quilt.

Your first grandchild will love it! Congratulations.

karen said...

holey moley I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! lovely :)

Lori said...

So exciting!!! I like the start of your idea!

Jess said...

Yippee!! I forgot how fun the fabrics are :)