Wednesday, May 4, 2016

resistance is futile

I have to laugh at myself.  I read Lori's post about finding people who might be interested in a collaboration and thought, nope, don't need another project.  And then she posted the plan.  Within the hour, I was digging out my Gwen Marson books and checking the library for more.  I am blaming it on the basket theme - I love basket quilts (evidenced by the baskets on my design wall).  But the idea that the only rule is that there are no rules was the one that nailed it for me.  Lori and the other quilters cooking up this collaboration are wonderfully inspiring.  So, I am planning to join in the fun. 
Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

Lori said...

I got a good start yesterday on mine! I hope to continue with a little bit more today.

karen said...

I love how crafters can infuse a flurry of creativity!!