Friday, May 13, 2016

Fiber Friday

This lovely little quilt was made by Mickeyann in Illinois for Lori's little quilt swap.  I have been so drawn to pink fabric for a little over a year so this is perfect!  The funny thing is that I also used pink in the little quilt I made for Wendy and a pattern from the same book.  Great minds!
Spent last weekend in the Bay Area and the whole week trying to get back on track.  I have a grocery list and too many household chores waiting for me this weekend but I also hope to play with some fabric, do a bit of reading, and get in a good run.
Happy Friday!  

3 comments:

Lori said...

That's very sweet!!

marianedwardsdreamweaver said...

It's so lovely!!

Tired Teacher said...

It's adorable! I've made a few small quilts and have plans for more.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment.