Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday musings

I feel a so sorry for those who are getting snow.  It really does not seem right.  But I did love the beautiful weather we have had the last few days.  It is great to be able to run in shorts and a t-shirt.  
I have joined  #30daysofbiblelettering on Instagram.  One of my goals is to spend more time with paper and pen.  There is something calming about taking time to write.  I have been taking a notebook to church to take notes and I have a beautiful leather notebook that I carry in my purse.  I have also been deleting some of the app from my phone to discourage that mindless browsing.  Such a rabbit hole.  I have been listening to a book about the impact of technology on our ability to be empathetic.  Lots to think about.
My week won't have much sewing time but I am hoping to finish up the shawl for my friend and get some reading done.  
Happy Monday.

3 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Spring is on its way--the dogwoods are blooming (Dogwood Winter?) Very cool and windy over the weekend

karen said...

I work at resisting that rabbit hole daily :) I try to limit my time on the computer, it works most of the time. Pen and paper is always a delight!

Melissa said...

I feel sorry for folks still in wintertime, too! UGH

Love that Proverbs page with the hearts!