Sunday, April 24, 2016

fly away little quilt

I gave this little quilt a quick bath and dry to fluff it up a bit yesterday.  I am always so nervous when I am making a quilt for someone else, especially someone I don't know yet.  I stitched on the label last night and will get it in the mail this afternoon.  I hope the trip across the country doesn't take too long.  I have seen some of the other little quilts pop up on Lori's blog.  A very fun swap!
Now, I think I need to turn my attention to the stack of circles sitting by my chair.  There are at least 30 of them, cut, basted, and ready to stitch.  And then I will decide if I will continue with that project.  I do love the circles but I don't get to sew every day so I am always behind with these daily projects.

Be sure to visit Kathy and her slowstitching tribe!


4 comments:

Lori said...

It's adorable and I'm sure it will be treasured!

Kate said...

It's such a lovely little quilt - lucky recipient!

karen said...

It is beautiful! what a lucky person to receive something hand made by you :)

Barb said...

very cute!