Friday, April 29, 2016

fiber Friday

Another Friday - another opportunity to #loveyourstash.  I know that there are a few quilters embarking on a quilt along.  I am going to resist the temptation to join in by pulling out another Jan Patek quilt.  As you can see, this was a BOM about 5 years ago.  I have 5 blocks completed, this double block about half done, and another block that is basted.  Seems like a great place to begin.  I thought it would be fun to have a project that I can show here. 
The weekend is just around the corner.  Not sure what the weather will be but I am hoping for a slightly longer run to offset the time I plan to sit on the couch stitching these blocks.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I loved making that quilt!

Nancy said...

I to am working on the Bible quilt. Getting the words on the blocks and the embroidery is not much fun.
Good luck with yours.