Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Yarn and books

I am finding it so hard to drag myself out of bed these days.  I can't wait for the mornings to be light again.  Morning is my time to read.  I love to get that first cup of coffee and my book and start the day with words and sometimes yarn.  I am not at the point on this shawl to knit while I read.  Soon the rows will be a bit longer so I can read on the simples rows.  
I finished Daring Greatly a few weeks ago so it is time to begin Rising Strong.  I also have the audio book so I go back and forth between written word and spoken word.  Brene Brown reads this one.  I love it when an author reads her work.  
Happy Wednesday.  Hope there is some light and a good book in your life.

6 comments:

steph said...

must be a good series if you are hopping directly in to the next.....pretty pretty yarn! and yeah for reading/knitting at the same time!!! :)

Becca said...

It's amazing the difference a bit of daylight can have. I'm really not a morning person so I sympathise! Lately I've been popping the radio or a podcast on to help me come when it's still dark! :) x

Lori said...

I've been having a hard time getting moving in the morning as well. Finally went to bed kind of early and feel rested this morning.

Sue said...

I find I have to go to bed before I'm really tired, so I can wake up in the morning and feel as though Ive had enough rest. I am a night person, but it plays havoc with me in the mornings if I stay up too late. Take care

Melissa said...

What a lovely photo representing your morning time!

karen said...

I am almost adjusted to the time change, it isn't easy!! I set the alarm and do my best. I don't mind the mornings being dark though :) lovely knitting!!