Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What to read next

Spring break is so close!  I am almost finished with my current read and thinking about what to read next.  I pulled these four from my shelf (I would love to read from my shelves just like I am knitting and quilting from my stash).  Any advice?
I am at the 20% mark on Helen Stewart's newest shawl.  This yarn is really lovely and such a calm color.  I also have my pink pebble beach going but it takes more focus.  And to add to my knitting pile, I have offered to knit for a friend.  She has bought some lovely yarn this last year with big plans to knit a shawl but her husband is not well.  I told her to give me the yarn and I would do the knitting.  
Okay Wednesday.  I am ready for you!
Linking up with Ginny and Frontier Dreams today 

6 comments:

karen said...

a tale for the time being was a wonderful book! I'm glad spring break is nearing for you :)

cajunquilter said...

You are a wonderful friend to do her knitting. No help on the reading though. Not familiar with any of those books.

Lori said...

Thrilled spring break is around the corner!

Pam said...

that is so sweet that you are helping a friend with her knitting like that!

Jill said...

I have not read any of those books, but now I'm going to look them up. How nice of you to knit for your friend. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog :)

Melissa said...

I haven't read any of the books in your pile, so I'll be watching to see which one you pick & how you like it.