Friday, March 25, 2016

Some fiber for my Friday

Finally Friday!  I have heard a lot of folks say that this week felt too long.  Seems there are a lot of sleepy people around.  I also noticed that the kids at school were a bit off this week.  Fortunately spring break is not too far away.
I have printed the first block in Sue Spargo's Instastich quilt.   This is being offered for free on her site.  I have plenty of scraps and stash to make this one and the embroidery is a great lap project.
I am also investigating a few dietary fiber additions.  I will be looking for yummy new ways to add beans and legumes to my meal planning.
There is a hint of sunshine on the weather map and school is out early today so I better go pack my running gear.
Happy Friday

1 comment:

Lori said...

That looks like fun! Yay! Spring break!!!