Monday, March 21, 2016

Out of the kitchen

After loosing power last weekend, I have been struggling with my kitchen time.  Did a bit of meal planning and lunch prep yesterday but not quite on track yet.
Instead, I spent some time sewing this weekend.  I have a plan for the last border for my baskets, started my quilt for the swap, and played with some circles.  Best of all, I found the second block for my Sue Spargo BOM which I had put away so well that I could not find it!  
Trying out a new link up with Design Wall Monday today.

7 comments:

Charlene S said...

It is always fun to find items you have saved so well from yourself.

Quilter Kathy said...

HA! You sound just like me!

Lori said...

I love finding "lost" things in my sewing room!! Sounds like a productive weekend.

steph said...

I lose partially knit things all the time....nice to hear we are all sort of alike, no matter what medium we're obsessed with!!!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

I would do so much better if i did more meal prep....but I want to sew!!! Your circles are looking good, I am way behind.

Judy S. said...

Those were a couple of wicked wind storms; weren't they? We were very lucky not to lose power though.

karen said...

sewing time is good time spent. I find it hard to be motivated to plan for meals...but I am trying!!