Sunday, March 27, 2016

Kitchen Mondays - choices


This weeknd I tried to think about all the great opportunities and choices I have in front of me each week.  At work, we have a wellness program.  There are workout groups and healthy snacks in the lunch room.  A few times a year, there is a fun health challenge to join.  In the spring, we have the wellness BINGO game.  There are 25 squares and we have 6 weeks to get those squares checked off. The cards came out last week and I have been thinking about healthy choices.  This weekend I made carrot-ginger soup, did some meal planning, and prepped a bunch of veggies for our salads.  I have a busy week ahead and these steps will make it much easier to stay on track.
Spring break is just around the corner.  The weather forecast and the extra hours of afternoon light should make it possible to get out for a run.  My sewing table is filled with some blocks,cut and ready to sew in case I find myself with 15 minutes to play.  And my new shawl is really fun.  I think I have set myself up for a good week.  
Now I am off to figure out what is happening with Instagram.  I have been hearing rumblings that I enter fully understand.  

3 comments:

Lori said...

It's going to be a great week!

karen said...

love your healthy choices! I too am back at it (again) because my sister cooks really good food and my body needs a little bit of detox.

Melissa said...

How wonderful that you have so many healthy options, particularly at work. Wellness Bingo sounds like a great idea!