Friday, March 4, 2016

Fiber Friday



Friday is finally here!  I started the embroidery on my first Cuppa block.  I found out that Sue Spargo is doing a free quilt pattern that includes embellishment and log cabin style blocks - sounds so fun.  I pulled out this blue fabric and started with some simple stitching to get me through to the weekend.  Then I can dig into my stash and see what I might find.  Crazy weather week - winds, hard rains, them beautiful blue skies.  Hope we get some dry spots (aka running opportunities) this weekend.
Hope you have time for fiber in your life.

2 comments:

Lori said...

We've had a bit of everything as far as weather too. I hope you get a run in! I'm planning on it.

Melissa said...

Hope you got some running in this weekend. I have a log cabin quilt that Mama made me years ago - it's one of my favorite patterns.