Friday, February 5, 2016

Super Fiber Friday

Earlier this week I got confirmation for my second choice class at Quilter's Affair (part of the Sister's Quilt show).  I had told myself that I would send in my request and if I got into a class, I would head down to Oregon for the show.  Yesterday, I opened an email from the workshop coordinator letting me know that a spot had opened up in my first choice class.  Did I want it?  YES please!  So exciting!  I had to restrain myself from starting to pull fabric for the class - it is 5 months away after all.  Instead, I opened my pink/red fabric bin and cut some circles for this first week of February.  I have a paltry red/pink stash so it is good that there are only 29 days in this month.  
I have my first Cuppa block ready for stitching.  I am excited to get to the embellishment stitching.  So happy that the weeknd is ahead with time for stitching.
Hope there is some fiber in your Friday.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so excited! We will have a blast!! 5 months is too early to start pulling fabric? LOL Did you get a dinner in the park ticket too?

Janan Doster said...

Well tell us please what class you are taking??????
Fun! Fun! Fun!