Sunday, February 7, 2016

slow stitch Sunday

I finished the quilting on my Stitched Prayers quilt last night.  I was going to do more embroidery along the lower section but now I have decided to add some pockets so I can put prayers on slips of paper and keep them in the pockets.
I am excited to get this quilt finished and hanging on my kitchen wall where I will see it every day.
And speaking of the kitchen, I am going to try a new weekly posting to share tips and ideas about eating clean and cooking with whole foods.  My plan is to post every Monday and I would love for you to stop by and share some ideas too.  I am contemplating a linky app so you can share your own blog posts on healthy eating.
Hope you will come back tomorrow.  Today, be sure to visit Kathy and see all the lovely slow stitching shared on her blog.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice finish!

Lori said...

I like it a lot! Looking forward to your Monday posts.

Barb said...

neat quilt!

Nancy said...

This is a beauty. I love the colors and patterns/fabrics you chose. It would be wonderful to see it hanging on a wall.
Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

Jennie in GA said...

I like. What is printed on the scrap on the lower left?

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a great idea... it will bring beauty and healing energies :)