Friday, February 19, 2016

Fiber Friday


I read some fun posts from Diane and Lori this week about fabric buying.  I am working very hard to shop my stash to start the new year and so far, it is going well.  But last month, a friend called to say a local shop was going to close down for a week to sort out some water damage and they were having a weekend sale.  I had not been to this shop so I jumped at the chance.  It is really a great little store and I found this bundle, already marked 50% off.  They gave me the 20% off weeknd sale too!  Not sure what I will do but there is Sujata's class this summer.
Another reason to shop my stash is inside this Priority envelope.  I singed up for Sue Spargo's BOM so that pretty much takes care of fabric funds.  Totally worth the cost I might add.  This is block two.  I have th first block appliquéd and need to do th embroidery.  I plan to get this one prepped this weekend.  
Happy Friday.  Hope there is some fiber in your weekend.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm in total agreement about the Sue Spargo BOM. Good decision! Pretty bundle.