Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello 2016

It is cold outside but the sun is shining and I am ready to welcome a new year.  I have chosen my word - SEE.  I spent much of 2015 just moving forward without really seeing the world around me.  In 2016 I want to live with my eyes open to all this year has to offer.  I am looking forward to running for the joy of running, writing and keeping a gratitude journal, knitting with the lovely yarn in my stash, and quilting bright and beautiful things.  I am going to jump into Audrey's 365 project.  A daily block might be a big bite but I do love circles!  I will start today, January 1, 2016 and by next New Year's Eve, I should have my 365 circle blocks completed!   Visit Audrey to read more about this projet.
Happy New Year!  Hoping 2016 will be full for you too.

13 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Welcome! I'm loving my circles - hope you enjoy this process, too.

audrey said...

Love seeing these happy looking circles! I really enjoy your little collages here on your post.:)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I SEE that your circles are bright and lovely :)

Quilting Babcia said...

Welcome to our quilty circle!

Lori said...

I like your word, especially as busy as you can be. And society in general pulls us quickly through life.....I see spring catalogs are coming and the stores are filled with Valentines. Let me enjoy January, for petes sake! LOL

Kaja said...

Welcome! I love making my circles, and once you're in the swing it's not too much to squeeze in each day.

Marly said...

You already have some lovely circles; enjoy making more. I hope 2016 brings you health and happiness and an abundance of fabric circles!

karen said...

beautiful intentions for the new year :) May 2016 be a really nice year for you!!

Cathy said...

I SEE you are off to a good start on the circles! Relax and enjoy.

Sisbabestitches said...

Such a lovely word for 2016. Your intentions for the year seem very cheery and hopeful too :) Sweet circles, you'll quickly discover a routine that works really well for you :)

pandchintz said...

Gorgeous circles!!

Ann said...

Welcome. Charming circles and collage.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Great plan for the coming year. Time does have a way of running faster than we do. Hope you like these little circles as much as I do!