more circles, I found the pieces and decided to try and get this done. This is Dress No. 2 from 100 Acts of Sewing. I think this is the 4th time I have used this pattern and each time I change a little something. I did match the plaids, which wasn't as hard as it could have been since the plaid is pretty large and then I decided to cut the pockets on the bias to add a little zip. I like the elbow length on the sleeves too. I made this one a bit shorter so I could wear it with jeans and I have dubbed it my new teaching uniform. And best of all, I have one project FINISHED for the month of January!
We have in-service at work today but then it will be the weekend and I have some new inspiration for the next border on my basket blocks. Hope you have some time for fiber in your Friday, or at least your weekend. enJOY!