Friday, January 8, 2016

5 things friday

I love making lists.  Over the last year, I have followed Michelle's lovely instagram feed and joined her in a few list centered classes.  This year I am trying to keep a daily list of gratitudes.  And I am hoping to write in this space on a more regular basis. Inspired by Michelle and her pracitce of paying attention to the tiny moments, I thought I would reformat my Fiber Friday post and invite others to join in.
My 5 things  from this week:
1. spending time with 3 year olds
2. cilantro and lime
3. connecting over books
4. the moon on a clear morning
5. starting something new

Want to join in?  Make a list of 5 things from this week.  Share them in a comment or add a link to your blog or Instagram so I can find you.  Happy Friday!




8 comments:

Pinkadot Quilts said...

I love lists too! Checking things off gives me such satisfaction!

Barb said...

I'm a list maker too and did you know that the brain releases dopamine when you check something off - much easier than running, lol

Diane said...

I love lists as well, and if what Barb said is true I'm all set! LOL

Lori said...

I've got a list in front of me right now- it's almost a daily thing for me.

karen said...

I keep a list daily: sunny morning, chocolate chip cookies, sleeping Frodo, phone calls from the kids and my knitting time.

Kurt Schindler said...


Thankful for: lots of rain in CA, which we need, sunny days, chocolate, emails, and finishing a quilt.

Make a list each week of what I need to accomplish - keeps me on track.

Kurt Schindler said...


The above was written by me not my husband.
Charlotte

Jess said...

My five things might seem a bit glum but on the tail end of illness I'm very grateful for each one!
1. Antibiotics
2. Fruit infused water
3. A perfectly worn-in flannel pillow case
4. Changing into pjs as soon as I got home
5. A husband who makes me rest when I'm sick