Saturday, November 21, 2015

so much to celebrate

The moon sitting pretty in the evening sky as I finished my run last night;
Another great week of working out and feeling stronger;
A great author talk;
Planning and shopping for Thanksgiving dinner;
A fun afternoon working in a classroom with delightful 3-4 year olds;
A new stack of books;
Wool socks;
A fresh pack of Field Notes, ready for words and ideas and questions;
Work that brings me more joy than frustration;
Sharing ideas about healthy eating;
Binding off a beautiful shawl.
Visit Ruth to read more about celebrating.

8 comments:

Diane said...

I love your list of celebrations. Thanks for sharing and may your thanksgiving celebration be blessed!

Lori said...

Sounds wonderful. My attitude is great, but wished I had more free time. An employee on vacation, so I'm filling in. ;( Today is Saturday and I worked all day.
Finally I am feeling well enough to return to the gym on Monday. Super happy about that.

Leigh Anne Eck said...

""Work that brings me more joy than frustration." I feel the same way and wish more teachers did. Happy celebrations and things to be thankful for.

Linda B said...

Hi Juliann, your list is a happy one, puts a smile on my face, too. Happy Thanksgiving!

karen said...

you lucky lucky lucky duck. I wish I was there to see him talk!! Lovely list of celebrations :)

Crystal Brunelle said...

What a lovely list!

Ramona said...

Love the pic of the moon and those bare branches. A friend went to hear Anthony Doerr last week, and she couldn't stop talking about it. I'm sorry I missed it. Love your list!

Carol Varsalona said...

Celebrating your new stack of books and mine.