Monday, November 30, 2015

goodbye November

This month has been so beautifully full of good people and good things.  I will be sad to say goodbye to November.  And truth be told, I could use a few more weeks before I start thinking about Christmas. 
I have cast on another shawl.  I just love the Winter Wander shawl pattern so much and this is another stash diving project.  I also spent some time over the long weekend to pull out all my Imperial Blooms blocks and get the threads ready for the embellishment stitching.  Maybe it is the lovely oranges in my knitting and stitching projects that are making me want November to last a bit longer.
I am beginning to think about some health and fitness goals for 2016.  Hopeing to write about those later this week.  Stay tuned!
Linking up with the Monday Making group at Love, Laugh, Quilt today.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hard to believe it is the last day of November! Yesterday I signed up for the Happy Girls Run 2016! First race on the schedule so far.

karen said...

I've been thinking of health goals as well, I love love your yarn!!

Kate said...

Not quite sure where November went. I could use a few weeks to contemplate Christmas, I'm just no into it this year.

Bonnie said...

Love the color of your shawl. Yes November has gone by too quickly. I was shocked to read that Christmas is 3 weeks from TOMORROW! Yikes. Enjoy your goal planning for 2016, it's going to be here before we know it!