Friday, November 20, 2015

fiber Friday

Oh  my, what a week!  It started off well but then spiraled into a blur.  Tuesday's storm (which we are calling #birthdaystorm2015) left us in the dark and cancelled school.  Sounds lovely, right?  This is a tough week to have a no school day because report cards are due and conferences are coming up.  And, it got very cold.  We muddled through (I only walked into the wall once).  We still celebrated a very special birthday.  I found my way into Seattle for a great author talk, and I was able to get a bit more knitting done - AFTER the lights came back!  I have two rows and then I will bind off my Winter Wander shawl (and I have plans to make this one again).  I have two days of blank action cards so I will take some time this morning to get caught up with those and get some planning done for next week.  I am going to make my 16 before 2016 list this weekend.  I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new book that I will be reading and writing about over the  next month.
But today is Friday and it is filled with some lovely plans and people and later on, time to knit.  Hope your day (or weekend) is fiber-full!

2 comments:

tamknots said...

Hi Juliann, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it, and I look forward to catching up on yours! Happy Thanksgiving! --Tammy

Lori said...

Glad you only ran into the wall one time! LOL