Thursday, November 12, 2015

a gratitude list

It is so easy to stop noticing the abundance in my life.  The last six months seems to be a bit foggy, one foot in front of the other kind of pace.  This week, I am joining Michelle in reviving the practice of paying attention and noticing the tiny moments which fill my life with gratitude.
  • sunshine and a day off for a midday run,
  • working hard with a new trainer and feeling my muscles wake up,
  • good food,
  • coffee (always coffee),
  • music,
  • colored pencils,
  • yarn on the needles,
  • laughter, 
  • remembering mom. 

Thanks Michelle for the reminders.  Your timing is always spot on.

4 comments:

michellegd.com said...

i really love the simplicity of your list, juliann...and yet there is such fullness to everything you've mentioned.
it makes me happy that the timing of this Gratitude Week is good for you. xo

Lori said...

I need to do that. I'm just dragging and its hard to see the positives sometime, although I know they are there!

audrey said...

Such a good idea. Like Michelle said, love the simplicity of it.:)

karen said...

ah, I hope when you remember your mom you feel her presence and remember fond memories! Love your list and good food is essential for a great day :)