Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Yarn and a fun read

stumbled on to this book at the library and I think I need to get a copy of my own.  A wonderful story about how to honor our ideas.  My idea would be to stay home and knit and read and sip warm beverages all day.  We are at that point in the year when it is dark o'clock when I leave the house each day.  Soon it will be dark when I am heading home too.  Time to rethink my opportunities to keep moving.  
Linking up with Ginny today before heading out the door.
I am knitting a Saroyan shawl from Hazel Knits yarn.
enJOY your day!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

we would be honoring our ideas in the very same way!!!!!

Debbie said...

and that does sound like a cute cook...i really like the color of the yarn you are working with!!!

Debbie said...

* book *

karen said...

you've got some lovely knitting on the needles :)

Laurel said...

My mom got this book for my nephew last Christmas and I'm highly thinking of it for my daughter this year. It seems like such a wonderful read!

Donna said...

I totally agree with your philosophy! I must get that book.

Lindsay said...

I'm all in favor of your idea! Sounds perfect to me! I knit a Saroyan shawl a couple years ago for a gift and really liked the way it turned out. I love your yarn color; perfect for this time of year!

Diane said...

I need to check out that book too. Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

The book sounds interesting! I am retired and get to live the life! It is wonderful! :) hugs