Saturday, October 17, 2015

celebrating serendipity

Most mornings, I am up first.  I get a cup of coffee and do some reading or journaling.  Then I get a refill and a cup for my husband and head upstairs with the paper.  There was something about the way the handles were touching that made me take this photo but it wasn't until I was looking at pictures from my week that I saw the shadow heart. 
I looked up the defintion of serendipity and found this:
an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident
 I think this is why I love to join Ruth and others each week in a celebation post.  It helps me take a second look at my week and see those moments that I might have missed.
Hope you have something to celebrate today.  

8 comments:

Lori said...

Celebrating life today! I'm getting excited about sharing part of mine with Bolivia!!

Terje said...

Such a lovely picture and discovery. Taking a second look - yes, this is what the celebrations nudge us to do.

Ramona said...

Those second looks are where the celebrations happen! Love your shadow heart. Happy weekend!

steph said...

love this celebration! :) second looks...slowing down....smelling the roses....(or wild garlic or whatever!!!)

Linda Baie said...

Serendipity is wonderful, happy that you noticed and are celebrating! Love that heart!

Bernadette Laganella said...

Serendipity is such a wonderful thing when it happens. It happened in a very lovely, loving way for you and I will remember about celebrating that this forum gives us a second chance to look back and discover those moments.

Robin said...

I am a lover of hearts. This is super neat! Robin Hawkins www.heresmyhart.com

karen said...

I see it! How cool is it that it was there right with the two coffee mugs :)