Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Currently - September

September marks the start of a new year for those of us in education.  I have been thinking a lot about how I can hold on to that lovely feel of summer as we head back to school.  We all have the same number of hours in a day -  here is a bit of how I am using my hours.

Reading - We Make the Road by Walking 
Listening to Euphoria
Practicing - drums again after a 3 month break
Watching - Roswell
Planning - a big trip
Sewing - dresses and quilt blocks
Knitting - Guernsey Wrap shawl
Balancing - my schedule at work
Writing - in my new Field Notes journal
Anticipating - the first three day weekend of the school year
Appreciating - creative time with my daughters

2 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE it! We can find ways to hang on, but we have to look for it, plan for it, then live it!

karen said...

Oh my a big trip!! that is fun and exciting :) love your list and the way you are noticing your bits of life :)