Friday, July 24, 2015

zigs and zags

What a week!  I got a lot of decluttering and purging done and my sewing space is ready for a new project.  I have this small pile of Kaffe fabrics and I am thinking of making another zigzag quilt.  The background is a poison green, not as yellow as the photo is showing.  I have been thinking about making one for myself since I gave away the last one.
But the sewing will have to wait.  Our house is all taped up and the painters will begin soon so we are heading out for the day.  First stop, an art fair and lunch with my dad.  Then perhaps a bike ride?  We will see how the day unfold.
Enjoy your Friday.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Love the zigzag! I have a bunch of strips I inherited that I might try zigzags with. After I finish my 823 projects i'm currently working on :) Can't wait to hear about the art fair and house painting!

Kaja said...

I like the colours you are playing with here.

Lynn Koeppen said...

This looks intriguing! I've done one zig zag quilt and gave it for a birthday gift. I should try another one as well!

Lori said...

I loved watching this one come to life.