Tuesday, June 23, 2015

cookbooking and binding


I have quite a stack of cookbooks on my shelf.  I thought this summer would be a good time to dig into them and try some new recipes.
First up, The New Basics Cookbook.  I love just looking at this cookbook, great illustrations and lots of basic, background information.  I am going to spend some time with the chicken recipes in this one.  I would love to see what cookbooks are on your shelf.

On the quilting front, I am about halfway around on a lap quilt that I machine quilted at the retreat.  I have two more tops in my car and hope to find some backing for them this week.  Stay tuned for some finished project photos this weekend.

2 comments:

karen said...

nice pile of cookbooks! I have the nourishing one but some of the others look great. I've been eating salads and have felt so much better, yesterday I had a sandwich and today well, let's say my body is asking for salads!!

Lori said...

I have a whole shelf of cookbooks. So many of them Weight Watchers that I need to get rid of. As a leader they gave us a lot of books!