Sunday, May 24, 2015

Book bingo


Books on the Nightstand

I was looking for a podcast to listen to while I did some cleaning and remembered listening to this one last winter (it seemed like a good choice since my current project is decluttering my bookshelves).  The most recent podcast is about the Summer Book Bingo challenge.  I am in the middle of  The Boys in the Boat and I am beginning to think about summer reading so the timing is great.  Each Bingo card has 25 cards.  When you go to the bingo card site, you click the refresh button and get a randomly chosen set of book ideas.  Twenty five books is a reach for my summer reading (or annual reading) since I am not a fast reader but it might be fun to use the card to find some new titles.
What are you planning to read this summer?

2 comments:

Lori said...

I have The Boys in the Boat written down to read. All the light we Cannot See is waiting for me at the library. I just finished Calling Me Home and liked it a lot.

Jess said...

What a cool site! I like the idea of using this for an annual goal :)