At some point over the last few months, I began pulling "close to being done" projects out of my closet. This quilt top was assembled at least 4 years ago. I had begun hand quilting it with Pearle cotton and a big stitch. But when I pulled it out and saw that I had only quilted 6 of the 56 blocks, I decided it would make a great machine quilted project. I took out the quilting (which was pretty easy with the big stitch and thick thread) and got it pin basted. I machine quilted it with slightly offset horizontal and vertical stitches and got the binding stitched. That left only the task of stitching down the binding which I did this last week during evening TV time. Now it has been washed and dried and is ready to go. Most of these fabrics were a part of a pack I purchased because I was so taken with the Japanese taupe quilts. I love looking at the photo and seeing how the colors pop. Not sure where it will end up but for now, it is a Friday Finish!