Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Finish!

I finished stitching the binding this morning, tossed in the washing machine, and hung it out to dry.  A little fluffing up in the dryer and we can call this one done.  I don't know why I called it Christmas Stars.  The backing is a red and green floral and the background for the front has green but it doesn't really look like Christmas now that I am done.  I know that the fabrics were from a Moda collection - a bit more matchy matchy than my usual work.  I will need to go back into the archives and see when I began this quilt and then I can add a label.  What do you put on a label when you are not sure who will receive the finished quilt? 
 
Now, off to do some more decluttering and figure out what to finish next.  I have a knitting project that I am anxious to begin but since it is a knit along, I can't start until tomorrow.

5 comments:

beth s said...

Love your quilt!

Lori said...

Very nice! as far as a label, I write something like Made with love by yada yada yada, Madras, oregon and the date.

karen said...

oh this quilt is beautiful! I just love it and your talent :)

Jessica said...

I'm glad you mentioned labeling - I need to think about that for a quilt I'm making! Turned out lovely :)

Pinkadot Quilts said...

I love it!