Tuesday, March 31, 2015

something new for April perhaps?

As we bid a fond farewell to March, I offer you an idea - not mine but that of the lovely Kate from A Playful Day.  I have been enjoying Kate's podcast and Ravelry group for some time now.  She recently hosted a letter swap - yes, actually paper and pen and envelopes and stamps.  Such a fun idea.
For April, she suggests we fall back in love with our blogs.  Her timing is brilliant - at least for me.
Just two more days until spring break and looks like some fun ahead.
Enjoy this last day of March.

3 comments:

audrey said...

I clicked out to read Kates post. Very interesting.:)

Lori said...

I'm not sure what it all means, but have fun with it!

Lynn Koeppen said...

You have been doing well with your blog! I need to fall in love with mine again! Guess I better get sewing! LOL