Monday, February 16, 2015

list making - check!

I started making my To Do list over a week ago.  Every time I remembered another task that I had been putting off, I made a note on my phone.  I even set some alarms so I would be reminded to look at my list. 
And then the sun came out.  Who would have thought we would get such beautiful weather in February?  I tend to get sidetracked by the sunshine but I kept moving in the direction I had set:
finish a hat - check
put notes in the mail - check
gather the files for the taxes - check
clean up the kitchen - check
laundry, change the sheets, clean the bathroom - check, check, check
The weekend was humming along.  There was time to read and knit and putter in my sewing room.  I did some cooking for next week, cleaning out the fridge along the way.  Today's task was to create something for the swap next weekend.  As each layer was drying, I checked grocery store, exercise, and practice drums off my list.
And here I am, a list completed, time for a cup of coffee and a blog post, and one day left in my long weekend.  I am not making a list for tomorrow. 

1 comment:

karen said...

I don't know what I would do without my lists. I find that I feel much more productive and I can see the progress. I also move items daily to the new list.