Wednesday, January 21, 2015

yarn and books - january 21

I am trying to be pretty monogamous with my reading this month.  Just Mercy is my January read.  I am attending a conference in June and want to read the books written by the speakers.  I am enjoying this one a lot.
I am not so single minded with my knitting.  I have a shawl and two hats on the needles but this sweater and lovely orange yarn have had my attention this last week.
I am working on being mindful, watching my time and seeing where I am expending energy.  I have been meal planning, practicing yoga, trying to enjoy the moments as they come.  It is not an easy task for me.
Visit Ginny to see what others are knitting and reading.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start to 2015.

Donna said...

I am never single minded when it comes to knitting! I don't blame you one bit.

karen said...

we are orange twin knitters :) Lovely!!