Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday, slow stitching

I have gathered my slow stitching supplies.  One piece is ready for some lovely orange embellishments, the second should be ready for big stich quilting by next weekend.  I love having a plan.
I have spent quite a bit of time doing deep cleaning this weekend.  That means moving furniture and getting into those hard to reach places.  I have such a sense of accomplishment.
Tomorrow I will help dad sort through his file drawers, getting rid of paper clutter and finding the bits and pieces he needs to file the tax return.
Be sure to visit Kathy and see the lovely work others are sharing this week.

6 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Sounds like you are very organized. I agree having a plan is wonderful. Good for you getting that deep cleaning done. I don't do that often enough!

MartiDIY said...

After a weekend of deep cleaning, you are probably ready to sit and stitch awhile now. I've been doing some serious organizing myself and it is so much easier to do things now.

Jennie in GA said...

Tempting threads. Will enjoy seeing what you do. Nice to have some necessary tasks out of the way!

Lori said...

Enjoy the day, even if it is sorting papers. :)

Quilter Kathy said...

What a lovely basket full of fun stitching... enjoy!

Lynn Koeppen said...

I'm glad to see you are organized and feeling settled. I love that feeling. I have a bag tucked under the bench in our living room for some slow stitching. It's fun to pull out and work on slowly!