Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas

It is Christmas Eve.  We will head to bed shortly and have some simple plans for Christmas Day that include knitting, an easy run, family, and good food.  It has been a roller coaster year and I will admit to feeling a bit Grinchy this last week but I am blessed by my amazing family.  They bring music and laughter to my life and for that I am grateful beyond words.
I hope these last days of 2014 are filled with reasons to celebrate for you and yours.


3 comments:

quiltlodge gerda said...

Merry Christmas from The Netherlands!

Lynn Koeppen said...

Merry Christmas to you! I hope it was a wonderful day! We climbed the mountain in Missoula today with dog friends! It was a great day! All of the dogs are very tired, and we have been relaxing after a yummy dinner. I have been working on some hand appliqués wool blocks!

audrey said...

Love this holiday so much, but I do get to feeling a bit overwhelmed sometimes by all the expectations.:) Hope your holiday has been wonderful!