Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fa la la la la

The month is winding down and I am ready for a few days of relaxing with family and good music and yummy food.  Yesterday I got my Cascadia quilt top put together - I made mine a bit more of a square by eliminating a few rows.  I am thinking about how to quilt this one and hope to get that done and the binding stitched on before the new year.
I received a lovely little fabric basket in the mail from another blogging friend.  She said the words on the label reminded her of me which make me smile.  I immediately put it to use as a yarn ball holder.  I am about two inches away from finishing a cowl that I will gift to my sister when we meet for lunch on Saturday.
Our celebrations are a bit different this year but most importantly, we don't need to rush anywhere or put on a big hoopla and that is a very good thing.

Merry Christmas all!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Very nice. Love the bag too.
You may want to change your link as I noticed, unless you have an acct with instagram you cannot see your cute cascadia quilt.

audrey said...

What a great bag! Your Cascadia looks wonderfully scrappy.:) Hope you have the happiest of holidays!!

Lynn Koeppen said...

I'm so glad you like the basket! I see it has a good use! Enjoy and remember , take care of yourself, too!