Saturday, November 8, 2014

Quilt Along with Lori

Lori is hosting another quilt along.  This time there is an element of mystery too.  For the first step, you need a bunch of 1 1/2" squares.  I don't hold on to scraps very long.  They haunt and taunt me.  So I bag them up and give them away.  That means that I am doing some cutting for this step.  I think I have about half of what I will need and will get back to digging and cutting this afternoon.
Jump over to Lori's blog and check out the Cascadia Mystery Quilt Along.

I am joining the Holiday Sweat Challenge.  A great way to stay on track over the holidays.  Visit Amanda for some inspiration.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Cut more than you'll need for this step!
Run to the Finish challenge- nice!!

Cathy said...

I'm joining in on the quilt along also....and I like the idea of staying motivated over the holidays...too many temptations!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Me too... I'm joining in for all the scrappy fun!