It was one of those weeks that makes me wonder. Why do the short school weeks seem so much hard than the regular weeks? Don't get me wrong. I fully enjoyed my two days off and I need that time. But when I went back on Wednesday, it felt like I still have 5 days of work to do in only 3 days. But here we are, the weekend has again arrived. It is Saturday morning and I am celebrating:
- A whole day without anything I HAVE to do
- Time in my kitchen to make some soup and plan for Thanksgiving
- A new set of gratitude pages to add to my journal
- The next installment for Lori's mystery QAL
- Lovely Celebration posts to read
- A new-to-me site that tells me to Celebrate my story!