Sunday, October 12, 2014

Slow stitching on a Sunday

I have been working on the last few patches on my Prayer Pockets today but the best thing is that I cast-off my lovely shawl!  I washed it and laid it out to block.  There are a few places where I must have twisted a stitch or something and left a little hole but no dropped stitches at least.  The colors are really lovely and I cannot wait to get a good picture of it.

Now that the needles are empty, I am beginning to think about what I want to knit next.  Or perhaps I will pick up my wool applique and give that a go for a bit.

Loving the pace of my Sunday, thankful for a day without many demands.  Hope you are finding ways to slow down.
Visit Kathy and others who are slowing down today.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lovely colors, Juliann! I took a nap today! Hows that for slowing down?! lol

Quilter Kathy said...

So glad you enjoyed a relaxing day!