Thursday, October 23, 2014

Does this ever happen to you?

I started this quilt last spring, got three of the four blocks stitched and then put it away.  Well not really away.  I packed it up in my box of projects to take on quilt retreat but never pulled it out.  Over the weekend, I found the green star in my sewing box and wonderd what I had done with those blocks.  It was a mystery.  This morning, I was looking for a quilt book (which I did not find -yet) and I found block #4, ready to be stitched!  
Do you lose projects?  I hope I am not alone in this!

3 comments:

lynda said...

Sadly, it happens too often....I still am not sure where the basket quilt is that I started at a retreat is. I would like to finish it!

Paula, the quilter said...

I haven't really lost any projects, but I am known in the family for putting something away for safekeeping and then not being able to find it. My spare set of earbuds is a good example. Where are they??

Lynn Koeppen said...

You aren't alone, don't worry about that! LOL

I have this issue mostly after I have been industrious and cleaned up my sewing studio. I can't seem to find anything then!