Friday, October 31, 2014

blur

I tried something different this month.  I stopped tracking my food, I turned off my running tracker, I left my ear buds in the car when I went for a run.  I feel like I did the things I needed to do to be more intentional and pay attention.  But the month feels like a blur.  My calendar pages reveal the reason.  Too many meetings, too much driving back and forth, too many long days.
But when I check in here, I am reminded of the knitting, sewing, reading, and writing I managed to get done this month.  And the blur moves from the center of my thinking to the edges.  And I think I can live with that.

Writing with prompts today and anticipating the November list.

2 comments:

the habit of being said...

Love the idea of the blur moving from the center to the edges!

Pinkadot Quilts said...

I want time to slow way down, it is going way too fast for me.