Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Yarn and books

I have had trouble finding a book that pulls me in but this one has broken that pattern.  I am very drawn to this idea of the thin places in our lives when we might find God in those ordinary moments.
On the yarn front, I am making good progress on my Curious Collective shawl.  There was a point when I realized my yarn over on one side was tighter than the other and I ALMOST started over.  But I decided to forge ahead and plan on some serious blocking when I am done.  This yarn is lovely on the needles and in my hands.
So happy to be linking up with Ginny's yarn along today.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like a neat book. I'm starting a new Bible study on 12 extraordinary woman.
So glad you forged ahead with the knitting!!

sweetlittlewood said...

I love the grey and yellow yarn combination. Lovely.

bookworm-Mary said...

The striping on your shawl looks awesome-- grey and yellow is such a pretty color combo!

karen said...

Glad I have company in the blocking party!! The book sounds really good and I love your knitting project!!

Lynn Koeppen said...

Beautiful shawl. I love the green. I too am waiting for a book to pull me in. I haven't read one of those in a while.