Saturday, September 27, 2014

Harvest Craft Along

It has been a busy but fruitful month.  I joined in the Harvest Craft Along with the Playful Day podcast and  group on Ravelry.  The idea was to get some things finished and try something new.
My finishes:
a donation hat started in August
a simple dress (have had the pattern and fabric for at least 5 years) that can be paired with sweaters and leggings
my lovely pink Low Volume quilt - begun July 2013
For something new:
some new soup recipes including a Pumpkin Chili
There is a bit of a nip in the air today - Autumn is on the way!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like a productive month!!

karen said...

how nice to make a donation hat, that's something I should do. I've never had pumpkin chili before....I like pumpkin and I like chili so maybe together that could be fantastic :)