Friday, September 12, 2014

happy Friday

 
Two weeks into the school year and I can see the light.  I do believe a more balanced routine is just ahead.  The calendar is clear this weekend so I am looking forward to some time to knit on a beautiful new shawl, do a bit of reading, and get the binding done on my Market Place quilt.  I have a new dress pattern cut and ready to stitch and I am jumping into a health challenge on Saturday so a serious trip to the grocery store is also in order.  
EnJOY your weekend.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Having a plan is the best thing to do! Sounds like a terrific weekend.

Paula, the quilter said...

Wow. A clear calendar. What is that? This time of year always seems to be so busy for me. I just finished up some brown socks. Brown. I love to work with color, so I don't know what possessed me to buy brown yarn. Do you wear your shawls?

Lynn Koeppen said...

Sounds great! We just did an overnight backpack trip so I'm settling in to sew tonight!