Sunday, July 6, 2014

weekending

What a lovely weekend.  With a Friday holiday, it was a nice and long.
I finished the un-quilting project - it was a meditative sort of slow un-stitching while chatting with my daughter on the deck or listening to an audio book.
I knit a few more rows on a lovely, blue shawl and enjoyed coffee and a knitting podcast.
I browsed a few new-to-me blogs and was reminded by Katy's post that I have some orange peel blogs that would make a wonderful summer hand stitching project.
There was time for a long bike ride and a slow run, for enjoying my new garden art and reading a book.
What a lovely weekend.


I am linking up with Kathy's slow stitching this week.

4 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I love to listen to podcast when I am stitching.

karen said...

un doing any craft is sad....unless you have a better idea and are excited about it!! Pretty knitting on the needles :)

CathieJ said...

Sounds like a wonderful, relaxing weekend. I love the color of the yarn you are knitting.

Quilter Kathy said...

That does sound lovely! Even the "unsewing" part!
Thanks for linking up!