Thursday, May 29, 2014

knitting and audio books

I started listening to audio books a few years ago when my work week began to include more hours in my car.  But often my knitting has been done in the evening while the TV is on.  Over the long weekend, I downloaded a wonderful audio book, Notes from a Blue Bike.  I went to hear this author speak a few months ago and really like her message but there were many, many holds on the book at my library.  Then the audio version popped up and I got right on that shorter hold list.  I just finished a prayer shawl and have just a few inches left on my Caora sweater but I cast on a hat this weekend and started listening to this lovely book.  I am especially recommending it to my friends who are still raising a family and trying to figure out how to navigate the hustle bustle of life.
I am a day late but linking up with knitters who love books for a weekly Yarn Along.

2 comments:

Christine N said...

That sounds like a good book. I'll have to look in to it!

Lori said...

You are so productive!